My new e mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
How to win a kitten/cats heart.
1. Approach him gently, softly, slowly, quietly. Stroke him first so he knows your intentions are friendly before picking him up.
2. Do not hold him in the middle or by the chest, with legs dangling, support all four paws as you hold him.
3. Hold him close to your chest, he loves the sound of your heart, like his mamas heart when he was little.
4.His hearing is sensitive, do not make loud noises to startle him, or holler at him.
5. He is a small animal and the worst thing you can do is to make him feel trapped. He must feel free to leave if he needs too and then he will stay with you.
6. The first thing he wants is love, the second is food. A cooked chicken treat will earn you points.
7. He wants to play, a feather toy is a bird. Don't dig him out from under the chair etc, entice him out with a toy.
8. don't ignore him for days and then expect him to fall into your lap when you have time. Make him part of your daily routine.
9. He is smart, he will know something the first time he is taught.
10. He will not share you easily, if you bring another pet into the house be prepared to give him time to adjust. and 4 days is not enough.